ASLIA membership is aligned with the financial year (1 July to 30 June) and is not based on a 12-month period from when you join. To become an ASLIA (QLD) member or renew your existing membership, you need to join via the ASLIA (National) website.
ASLIA Member Benefits:
- Access to Professional development workshops at either free or discounted rates.
- Regular Email updates and information about events and upcoming workshops, and issues affecting our work.
- Opportunity for any member to raise issues of concern for discussions at our regular meetings.
- Access to interpreting resources
- Discounted registration to attend the ASLIA National Conference (ANC)
Membership fees are tax-deductible as a business expense.
For more information please refer to ASLIA National Website http://aslia.com.au